Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Few words from Iraq

Well... i am not much for blogging...

But I am sitting here in front of my computer and counting down the days till I get to be home with my Wonderful family. I check in on the blog that Melissa is keeping every now and then and I can see that It has not been updated in a few weeks and know that Melissa has been running around like crazy taking care of kids, kids on Spring Break, work, meetings, and life and a lot of other wonderful events... like cars that decide they want to stop working... I am sure Melissa can elaborate on the story much better... but I'll just say that Mr Murphy is running around having fun again with his laws again...

Anyway... I just want to thank everyone for all the wonderful letters and packages you have sent, the prayers you have given, and the help you have offered. Everyone here enjoys the packages we receive, and although we do not always get a thank you card out to those who send us goodies, we love them, and appreciate the time you have all given to send them to us. They provide us a little something to brighten our day and something to talk about. And a little piece of home to remember. God bless you all.

Well its almost 2200, and I am getting up for PT in the morning... time for this soldier to go to sleep.

No comments: